The Briggs and Stratton ¼” angled die grinder is the perfect tool for grinding, polishing, deburring, and smoothening sharp edges. The 90-degree angle is perfect for working on inside edges and tight corners Equipped with a safety trigger to mitigate any accidental starts, and a ¼” collet to fit a variety of accessories. Includes a 1-year warranty. Extended warranty available.
- High performance 20,000 RPM
- Collet Size fits 1/4" accessories
- Rubber grip for comfortable use
- Required CFM : 3.5
- Required PSI : 90
- 6379-00, 6393-00, 6394-00
- Air Inlet Size : 1/4"
- Item Pack : Color box
- Product Pack Size (LxWxH inch) :7.09 x 3.346456693 x 1.77
- Single Pack Gross Weight (lbs.) : 1.32